Job Title: Production Line Mechanic
Reports To: Production Mechanic Manager
The Production Line Mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing all production line liquid filling equipment as well as preventative maintenance on all production equipment. Line Mechanics will often times setup line equipment daily and assist in training others in line setups.
· Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing liquid filling equipment such as Cappers, labelers, fillers, torque machines, pumps, etc…
· Complete understanding of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures and able to explain/train direct reports. Must be able to explain all 4 parts of a lock out and what tooling is used to lock out equipment.
· Able to tear down and diagnose industrial equipment and complete proper PM’s.
· Must be able to assist in production line equipment setups before the start of each run.
· Ability to fabricate and create non existing parts a plus.
· Must be able to weld for small projects.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
· The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years mechanical experience working on liquid filling or industrial equipment in a production facility.